AFCAT Coaching in Chandigarh
AFCAT Coaching in Chandigarh from Gyan Sagar Academy, Chandigarh is known as the Best AFCAT Coaching in Chandigarh. The Institute is known for its unique coaching pattern which has been identified as the best in the city with highest success rate. AFCAT Coaching in Chandigarh.
Best AFCAT Coaching in Chandigarh
The institute is well known for imparting quality and valuable education to the aspirants of this highly coveted Career field.From Induction to the syllabus to its completion, everything proceeds in an apt manner to let students learn feasibly.
In today’s date every career field is rife with tough competition. It has become a task to get into any of them. The number of aspirants are incredibly high as compared to that of potential posts. One such insane race is being run after Government jobs. In that too, the enthusiastic youth is interested to serve the Nation through its Defence arms.
The opportunities in this field are scarce whereas the applications are high. In order to secure a position for them, the candidates have to invest in some essential Coaching Module.
Gyan Sagar Academy, Chandigarh has emerged as a reputed name in this field. The Institute was established seven years back and since then it has walked many aspirants to their destination of success and still promises to continue the same endeavor.
One such prominent career field passes through the AFCAT exam.
Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) is a common entrance exam conducted by Indian Air Force to make recruitments for various posts in the Air Force.
Broadly, classifying these three recruitment categories:
- Flying branch includes recruiting pilots for:
Age: 19 years to 25 years old.
Education Qualification: Must have passed graduation with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects, or have a BE or B.tech degree from any recognized University.
Technical Branch recruits engineers for:
- Mechanical handling
Age: 18 to 28 Years
Education Qualifications: Engineering degree of Four Years from recognized university.
Ground Duty Branches make recruitments for various profiles in:
- Meteorological department
- For Graduates: 20 to 23 Years
- Age Limit for Students Attending Five Years Integrated Courses: 20 to 25 Years
- Age Limit for LLB Students: 20 to 27 Years
Education Qualification: A graduate or Post graduate degree from any recognized University.
AFCAT exam is conducted twice every year. In February and August the notifications for which are released in the month of December and June respectively.
The scheme of selection is:
A written entrance exam
Followed by a Screening Test, Psychological Test, Group Test, Interview
Last and the most important is the final medical test.
Scheme of Written examination;
The Written exam will have 100 questions and the time allowed to complete the paper is 2 hours. Each correct answer will get you 3 marks while one mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
The questions will be based on following subjects:
- General Awareness
Current Affairs on national and international matters
Static knowledge on subjects like Geography, Civics, History, Science, Defense, Art, etc.
- Verbal Ability- Comprehension & Writing
- English Language Grammar- Synonyms, Antonyms, One word Substitution, Idioms and Phrases etc.
- Arithmetical Ability
- Reasoning Ability
- Spatial Ability
EKT: EKT stands for Engineering Knowledge Test. This exam is conducted to test the knowledge of engineering students. This exam is conducted after AFCAT.
Part-A: 40 questions of General Engineering, which contains questions on multiple branches of engineering.
Part-B: 35 questions of Specialized Paper, these questions will be asked from the candidate’s field of specialization.
Why choose Gyan Sagar Academy, Chandigarh?
- The trainers are very exclusive about their teaching pattern and every student is handled with utmost care and dedication.
- We conduct regular mock tests and doubt sessions to get a hold of each candidate’s performance and proceed accordingly.
- Our notes are prepared with utmost knowledge and understanding of the previous question papers and hence a success through them ensures guarantee to get through the final exam too.
- The syllabus is covered in an apt manner to let each and every student learn according to its caliber and the Coaching pattern is best designed to suit every student.
- Our Coaching programme includes guiding the candidates for further levels too to impart them.
- We tend to serve you in the best of our capacity by hiring exclusive faculty for each and every subject and allow them to deal with each candidate exclusively.
- The Institute has provision for fine accommodations of its students in hostels and PGs.
SCO 118-120,3rd Floor,Above SBI Bank
Call Us : 7307691122,9316171122