Bank PO Coaching Institute in Chandigarh
Bank PO Coaching Institute in Chandigarh from Gyan Sagar Institute, Chandigarh has been ranked as the Best PO Coaching in Chandigarh. The Institute has been delivering high success rate over seven years and this has become the reason for luring more and more admissions. The competition in this sector is getting tougher with each passing year and hence the chances of getting into it has become somewhat bleak. This has made an efficient coaching module a pre-requisite for appearing for the exam.Bank PO Coaching in Chandigarh at Sector-34/A.
The Institute holds the zenith position in the arena of quality education. Be it the Infrastructure or the expert faculty, the quality study material or the optimum teaching pattern, the Institute provides everything of the best standard.
Today’s Scenario is that of competition, be it any career field, the candidates have to go pass a tough struggle to get through any race. Some of these sectors are relatively rifer with more competition and struggle and one of them is banking sector. A job in Banking sector is one full of incentives and opportunities, perhaps this is the reason, the sector receives over a million applications for a handful posts.
Bank PO Profile:
A PO holds the designation of an Assistant Manager on Probation. This is a profile belonging to the of Junior Management Grade-1 unit and thus is often called as Scale 1 Officer Job.
IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection), every year conducts an exam to select candidates for the post of Bank PO Coaching Institute in Chandigarh.
About the Bank PO Exam Coaching in Chandigarh:
The selection process of Indian Bank Recruitment for Probationary Officer will consists of three phases:
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- A descriptive type test, followed by an Interview.
The Preliminary Exam consists of 100 objective type questions and the time duration allotted to complete the exam is one hour.
The subjects covered in this exam are:
- Reasoning which carries 35 marks.
- English Language which carries 30 marks.
- Quantitative Aptitude which carries 30 marks.
Only those students who qualify the preliminary Examination cut off, will be shortlisted for Main Examination.
The Mains Exam consists of 200 objective type questions and the time duration allotted to complete the exam is two hours.
The subjects covered in this exam are:
- Reasoning carrying 50 marks.
- English Language carrying 40 Marks.
- Quantitative Aptitude carrying 50 marks.
- General Awareness (With Special Reference to Banking) carrying 50 marks.
- Computer Knowledge carrying 20 marks.
The candidates are required to obtain a minimum score in each section and also a minimum total score in preliminary as well as main exam.
Reasoning section syllabus consists of – Number Series, letter & symbol series, statement and argument, Logical Reasoning Problems, verbal reasoning, blood relations, coding-decoding, number ranking, Making judgments etc.
Quantitative Aptitude covers Topics like- Number system, HCF & LCM, Number series, Problems based on numbers. Approximation Wrong Number, Decimal Fractions, Square root and cube root, Simplifications. Partnerships, Percentage, Ratio, and proportions, Average & Ages Ratio & Proportion, Profit and loss, Simple interest and compound interest, Time and work, Time and Distance, Average, Mensuration. Permutation and combination, Data tables, Probability, Pie Charts, Bar Graphs, Line Graphs, Mixed graphs, Case study.
English Language test estimates the caliber of candidate on the basis of:
General English: Vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms, Word formation and Sentence rearrangement.
Comprehension: Theme detection, Deriving conclusions, Passage completion, Error detection, and Passage Correction, Sentence correction. Spelling: Grammar, Idioms, and Phrases contain IBPS PO Syllabus.
Questions of General Knowledge are based on – Current affairs of last six weeks. Other than that, knowledge on static topics like – Awards & Honors Sports, Finance, Agriculture, Indian Economy, International Economy, UNO, Marketing, Indian Constitution, etc. History of Banking, countries/currencies, Books & Their Authors, Banking Terms, RBI, Fiscal-Monetary Policies is judged.
Computer Syllabus of IBPS PO Exam covers Basic computer terminology, Software & Hardware questions, IBPS Computer Basic Topics, Computer abbreviation, DataBase Management System (DBMS), Microsoft-office, Basic knowledge of Internet use, etc.
Immediately after the Mains exam is completed, the candidate is directed for a descriptive exam. This exam will carry a total of 50 marks with two questions each of 25 marks.
The questions will be – Letter and essay writing in English Language.
- Interview round will be carrying a total of 100 marks and the minimum qualifying marks in interview is 40%.
- The weightage of the examination (Preliminary & Main) and interview will be 80:20 respectively.
- The combined final score of the student shall be estimated on the basis of scores obtained by you in the Prelims, Mains and Interview.
Why Choose Gyan Sagar Institute, Chandigarh?
- High quality Infrastructure with environment conducive to quality learning
- Erudite faculty and individual teachers for respective subjects
- Study material is designed with utmost precision, considering all latest revisions.
- Exclusive dealing of each candidate
- Focuses attention on correcting aberrations
- Adopts conventional as well as modern methods of Coaching
- Prepares the candidates for further levels like- Interviews as well
- Regular assessment of performance on the basis of mock tests and doubt sessions
- Cozy and feasible accommodation amenities in Hostels and PGs
- Amicable learning environment