CLAT Coaching Institute in Chandigarh
CLAT Coaching Institute in Chandigarh from Gyan Sagar Academy, Chandigarh has been recognized as the Best CLAT Coaching in Chandigarh. The reason for this acclamation is its focus on the quality of everything it provides, be it the faculty or the study material, every aspect of coaching is delivered of the best standard.
Gyan Sagar Academy, has been for over 7 years to help students in their efforts towards it. The Institute provides Best CLAT Coaching Center in Chandigarh to aspirant law students to let them realize their dream. The Institute takes care of each and every aspect of the training. From Initial, teaching of the subjects to prepare the students for further level of studies. CLAT Coaching Institute in Chandigarh at Sector-34/A.
Over the years, the Law sector has emerged as one of the most coveted and elusive career option. The field offers many lucrative and rewarding job profiles and many aspirants are being tempted towards it. A career in the field of law is a renowned one and gets you due status in the society.
Perhaps, this has brought an exorbitant increase in the number of applications. The initial way to get into the field is through clearing the CLAT examination.
Let us brief you about the CLAT exam:
CLAT is a centralized entrance test conducted for admission in Top 18 Law Universities of the country. The result of the entrance exam makes the students eligible to apply for various undergraduate and postgraduate courses in these Universities. This annual test is conducted by all of these Universities on rotational basis. These 18 participating NLUs are:
- National Law School of India University, Bangalore (NLSIU)
- National Academy of Legal Study & Research (NALSAR) University of Law, Hyderabad
- National Law Institute University, Bhopal (NLIU)
- The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata (WBNUJS)
- National Law University, Jodhpur (NLUJ)
- Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur (HNLU)
- Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar (GNLU)
- Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow (RMLNLU)
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala (RGNUL)
- Chanakya National Law University, Patna (CNLU)
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi (NUALS)
- National Law University Odisha, Cuttack (NLUO)
- National University of Study & Research in Law, Ranchi (NUSRL)
- National Law University & Judicial Academy, Assam, Guwahati (NLUJAA)
- Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, Visakhapatnam (DSNLU)
- Tamil Nadu National Law School, Tiruchirappalli (TNNLS)
- Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai
- Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur
Now, once the exam is cleared the students are eligible to apply for various law courses with these eminent Institutions and could pursue any career field.
The most opted options include- lawyer, judge, legal advisor, and legal practitioners in corporate houses, law firms, attorney generals and solicitors.
Why need Coaching?
As discussed above, the number of applications in the field have increased considerably. This tough competition asks for effective training and coaching in the sphere to get above the competitors.
Another, major reason, which makes Coaching essential is the difficult exam pattern. In fact, CLAT is one of the toughest entrances to crack and hence it is difficult to crack it without essential guidance.
CLAT Exam Pattern:
The duration of the exam is Two hours (02:00 hours) and it consists of 200 questions carrying one mark each.
For every correct answer, aspirants are given one mark and for each wrong answer 0.25 marks are deducted from their total score.
There are five sections in CLAT exam paper wherein students need to answer questions from subjects such as:
- English including Comprehension- 40 Marks
- General Knowledge and current Affairs- 50 Marks
- Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability)- 20 Marks
- Legal Aptitude- 50 Marks
- Logical Reasoning- 40 Marks
CLAT eligibility and Criteria:
This central admission test is one of the most difficult entrances to crack. A fine score in CLAT makes you eligible for admission in top law schools of the country. All these universities conduct this annual exam to judge the efficacy of the students.
UG: The exam is conducted in May and the minimum eligibility to appear for the exam is to have passed 12th class with not less than 45% aggregate marks.
PG: LL. B/B. L. Degree or an equivalent graduation degree from a recognized University with not less than 55% marks in aggregate.
Syllabus covered under various heads of examination is:
It covers topics like Synonyms/Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/ Detecting Mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of Sentences , Active/Passive Voice of Verbs , Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts , Shuffling of Sentences in a passage , Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage etc.
General Knowledge and current Affairs
Static GK on topic of History, Culture, Science, Economics, General Policy and Scientific Research. At the same time, it will also test the candidate’s knowledge about national and international current affairs and also matters that occur in everyday life.
The topics would involve Whole Numbers, Decimals, Fractions, Relationship between numbers, Percentage, Ratio, Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership, Time and Distance, School Algebra, Trigonometric ratio, Heights and distances, Histogram, etc.
Syllogism, Logical sequences, Analogies, Blood relation, etc.
This section will check the applicants’ knowledge “how the legal propositions work”. The questions consist of -legal propositions/principles add facts. The main purpose of this section is to check the applicants understanding towards law, research aptitude & problem solving ability even if the outcome may be unacceptable for any reason.
It also tests the candidate’s knowledge on subjects like- Indian Constitution, Indian Penal Code, Law of Torts, Indian Contract Act, Family Law and Legal Misc. (Intellectual Property Rights, Labour Laws, etc.
Why Gyan Sagar Academy
- We make learning interesting.
- We provide you with the best faculty of the city.
- Dedicated and goal oriented teaching.
- Expert trainers for each subject.
- Revised study material with latest pattern and latest syllabus.
- Regular mock tests to keep a check on student’s performance.
- Facility of weekend batches and late classes to focus attention on week students.
- Good environment and spacious infrastructure.
- Hostel and P.G Facility also available at reasonable price.
- Timely completion of syllabus in an apt manner.